REASONS TO LIST YOUR BUSINESS WITH CYCLELIFEHQ
We have detailed information about the benefits of listing your business available here
SIGN UP TO THE PLATFORM
You will first need to sign-up as a CycleLifeHQ subscriber.
Your avatar appears in the top right hand corner of the CycleLifeHQ page.
If you hover over your avatar, three menus appear: 'inbox', 'profile' and 'settings'
On the left hand side of the page which now opens is a menu.
From that menu, select 'Billing plan'
Scroll down the page which then opens to reach the header 'Select Your Plan'
From the drop down menu which will appear, select 'Business'
Make sure you review and accept the terms of offer.
Click 'update my plan' at the bottom of the page.
Enter your location above the map which appears on the screen.
You now have a business subscription to CycleLifeHQ.
CREATE YOUR LISTING
Go back to our home page.
On the top right hand side of the screen, via your Avatar, is an orange button 'Create a listing'. Click this button which will take you to this page.
From here, you can select the type of business you wish to list: tour, bike hire, accommodation, services, food and drink, and more.
You then have further options to identify how your business will be displayed to bicycle tourists, and how bookings may be made: either through link to your website, or through booking direct from the CycleLifeHQ platform.
Through the “Book Now” and “Register” buttons, you may select from the types to include a price “per party”; or on an individual basis.
The next page is where you can provide a title, business url, captivating images, description and other information to help bicycle tourists find you.
If you have multiple services and products available for purchase, we recommend you create a new listing for each one. Not only will this make you more prominent on our marketplace, but it will also make it even easier for cyclists to book their experience with you.
(in accordance with Google List My Business https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en)
The following minimum standards will ensure that your listing reaches the intended audience and attracts more cyclists to you.
- Listing title: your business name must reflect your real-world business name as used on your storefront, website and as known to customers
- Action button link: This is where you should place the url that takes customers direct to what you're offering them.
- Images: you should include here your business logo and inspiring images which tell your business story, personality and narrative. Images must be a minimum 600 x 440 pixels, ideally in a landscape format.
- Detailed Description: This information should highlight what makes your business unique. You can use this field to provide useful information on services and products offered, as well as the mission and history of your business. You should be upfront and honest about the information provided, focusing on content that is relevant and useful to your customers to understand your business. You should include in this section your opening hours. We request that you use the following format to describe your opening hours: Mon - Fri 7:00am-5:00pm | Sat 8:00am-4:30pm | Sun 10:00am-2:00pm
- Bike friendly features: Please check any boxes that apply.
- Phone number: your phone number must be a single, authoritative number, and one which connects your customer as directly as possible to your business.
- Website: Your website url must be a single, authoritative address, ideally which takes customers direct to your website homepage.
- Location: Make sure your physical location details are accurate and precise. This field should not contain a PO Box or other non-physical location.
We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service and ask that all businesses listed on our platform also honor our commitment to respond promptly, honestly and politely to any queries and messages you receive. This ensures we all continue to support each other in improving bicycle tourism for everyone.
Please be advised that CycleLifeHQ reserves the right to close a business listing if we believe it is no longer valid, if it does not meet our quality standards, or for another reason as determined by, and at the discretion of, site administrators.