Once you have signed up as a Business or Premium Business member of CycleLifeHQ, go back to our home page.
On the top right hand side of the screen is an orange button 'Create a listing'. Click this button which will take you to this page.
From here, you can select the type of business you wish to list: tour, bike hire, accommodation, services, food and drink, and more.
You then have further options to identify how your business will be displayed to bicycle tourists, and how bookings may be made: either through link to your website, or through booking direct from the CycleLifeHQ platform.
The next page is where you can provide a title, business url, captivating images, description and other information to help bicycle tourists find you.
MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR BUSINESS LISTINGS (in accordance with Google List My Business https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en)
- Listing title: your business name must reflect your real-world business name as used on your storefront, website and as known to customers
- Action button link: This is where you should place the url that takes customers direct to what you're offering them.
- Images: you should include here your business logo and inspiring images which tell your business story, personality and narrative. Images must be a minimum 600 x 440 pixels, ideally in a landscape format.
- Detailed Description: This information should highlight what makes your business unique. You can use this field to provide useful information on services and products offered, as well as the mission and history of your business. You should be upfront and honest about the information provided, focusing on content that is relevant and useful to your customers to understand your business. You should include in this section your opening hours. We request that you use the following format to describe your opening hours: Mon - Fri 7:00am-5:00pm | Sat 8:00am-4:30pm | Sun 10:00am-2:00pm
- Cycle friendly features: Please check any boxes that apply.
- Phone number: your phone number must be a single, authoritative number, and one which connects your customer as directly as possible to your business.
- Website: Your website url must be a single, authoritative address, ideally which takes customers direct to your website homepage.
- Location: Make sure your physical location details are accurate and precise. This field should not contain a PO Box or other non-physical location.
We request that you always respond promptly to any queries and messages you receive.
HOW TO CONNECT MY STRIPE ACCOUNT
Users pay securely via Stripe.com which supports Visa and Mastercard.
You get paid via your Stripe.com connected account.
You can connect your stripe account by following the link which appears across the top of your screen 'You have open listings but your account is not set up to receive money. To configure your payment preferences, visit payment settings'
Click 'payment settings'.
Alternatively, on the LHS menu, click 'payments'
On the next page that opens, click 'connect with stripe'.
Here, you will be required to enter a range of payment details including bank account details.
You then complete the process by clicking 'authorize access to this account'
Done. You are now ready to start receiving bookings and payments through the CycleLifeHQ digital marketplace!
We also have more information about listing your business on this page